Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Aliksanyan comes to RealBiz Media with more than 25 years of strategic technology planning, implementation and marketing experience. Mr. Aliksanyan began his career as marketing lead for key brands Nestle and Altria. Thereafter, he served as a marketing consultant for multiple Fortune 100 companies such as Citibank, Disney and Hillshire Farms.
- Recognizing in 2000 both the opportunities and the profound impact the internet was having on service industries, Mr. Aliksanyan founded iCruise.com and as CEO and President, he oversaw the development and implementation of its proprietary cruise booking and rebate engines. The company quickly grew to be in the top 15 cruise agencies in North America before being acquired.
- He has been the President of WorldMyWay, Inc. and AAJ since 2005, where he has overseen the development of StingyTravel.com – a social media driven vacation home rental platform.
- Mr. Aliksanyan is considered to be a pioneer in the travel industry in the area of e-commerce.
- Mr. Aliksanyan received his Bachelors’ Degree in Physics from New York University and an advanced degree in marketing from the Stern School of Business in New York.
Chief Financial Officer
- Thomas Grbelja is President and Founding Member of Burke, Grbelja & Symeonides since 1990.
- Previously, he worked as an accountant at Coopers & Lybrand, where he was responsible for the overall audit engagement, including filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, for large, publically traded companies, including, AT&T Information Systems and NYNEX.
- He received his undergraduate degree in accounting at Fairleigh Dickinson University and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Chief Technical Officer
- Mr. Fernandez has a diverse and comprehensive technology background affording him the ability to code in multiple languages as well as being able to oversee and manage the operations and maintenance of video and database driven enterprise systems. Mr. Fernandez began his career working for Arrow Head Consulting where he was responsible for all Unix (Linux, Solaris) servers, Mail (sendmail), and DNS/bind. In 2000, he joined iCruise.com and oversaw the design, system administration and web developers working in MySQL, Perl, PHP and Bash Programming. After the purchase of iCruise, Mr. Fernandez joined Omega Advisors Fund (a multi-national, multi-service $9+ billion hedge fund). As the lead consultant reporting directly to the CTO, he was responsible for planning and implementation of all services to meet SEC data security requirements and internal security compliance procedures. He also handled all Unix Servers (Linux, Solaris), Cisco routers, Lan and Wan connectivity. He remained with Omega for 12 years until he was invited to join Mr. Aliksanyan as a founder of AAJ Internet. The company was created to provide cutting edge solutions for rapid development of websites specializing in transacting for internet assets in vacation rentals, online dating and political commentary.
- Auditor with Coopers & Lybrand, in charge of large cap public market corporate audit work.
- Partner Grbelja & Symonedes public accounting firm
- Chief Financial Officer of RealBiz Media Group Inc.
The company quickly grew to be in the top 15 cruise agencies in North America before being acquired. He has been the President of WorldMyWay, Inc. and AAJ since 2005, where he has overseen the development of StingyTravel.com – a social media driven vacation home rental platform. Mr. Aliksanyan is considered to be a pioneer in the travel industry in the area of e-commerce. Mr. Aliksanyan received his Bachelors’ Degree in Physics from New York University and an advanced degree in marketing from the Stern School of Business in New York.
- Entrepreneur, investor and Chief Executive Officer of a multitude of successful companies.
- Principal owner of Marketplace Home Mortgage, LLC (“MHM”), a full service correspondence residential mortgage lender
- Owns and manages Alliance Title, LLC, Marketplace Insurance Services and various commercial office buildings
- Founded Marketline Constructions Capital, LLC, a construction lender, and founded Maribella Mortgage, LLC, a wholesale mortgage lender
- Worked as the Minnesota-Wisconsin Area Manager with GMAC Mortgage
- Undergraduate degree from St. Cloud State University with a major in finance, real estate and economics
Reviews and Articles
- Inman Names NestbuilderAgent as one of 3 Key Apps Every Agent Needs
- Real Estate Tech News Reviews NestbuilderAgent
- Official Tech Review of NestbuilderAgent by Inman is Stellar
- RealBiz Awarded $78 Million Contract To Deliver Beef to the Middle East
- RealBiz Announces New Food Operations Division; Chief Executive
- RealBiz announces a one for two hundred split of its stock
- RealBiz 2nd Qtr Reports Operational Profitability, a First!
- 2015 Revenues Up as the Company Cuts its Annual Loss Substantially and Introduces New Products
- RealBiz Media Group, Inc. Reports 23% Increase in Q3 2015 Revenues
- RealBiz Media Group, Inc. Achieves Significant Financial Milestones