At RealBiz Media Group, the basis of each client relationship is trust. You have chosen to visit our website and do business with RealBiz360, Inc. dba/RealBiz Media Group and we honor that relationship with great care, beginning with the information that you may choose to share with us. We strongly believe that your privacy should not be compromised. At the same time, we want to provide you with the array of products and services you need. We also want to be able to respond to your requests, customize our website for you, improve your online experience, and communicate with you. You should refer back to this document from time to time to make sure that you are aware of any changes or modifications that may be made to this policy. If any such changes are made, they will be posted at this site.
Recognition of your right to privacy
We recognize your right to privacy at RealBiz Media Group. Thus, we recognize that you have a right to expect that your personal information will remain private and secure. We will maintain standards to ensure that any information that is requested by us is held private and secure at all times. The same standards apply regardless of whether you are a current or former client of RealBiz Media Group.
Types of Client Information
Information about you may be accumulated from a variety of sources. For example, we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from:
- Order Form(s) or other forms that you may fill out
- Your transactional history with us, our affiliates, or others
- Email communications that you send us or confirmations that we receive when you open email from us
- Comparison of our client list to other lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our clients
- Consumer reporting agencies
- Other sources for reasons such as improving personalization of our service. For example, we may try to provide you with product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you
Disclosure of Client Information
There are times when we are required to disclose you’re Client Information in order to provide you with the high quality services that you have come to expect from RealBiz Media Group. In any event, we will always carefully control the way in which any Client Information is shared.
For example, we must disclose your Client Information if ordered to do so by court order. On the other hand, after we obtain your consent to do so, we may disclose such information:
- To certain providers with which RealBiz Media Group has an ongoing relationship, such as a joint marketing agreement
- To companies that participate with RealBiz Media Group in supplying products and services to clients
- To companies that promote products and services on our behalf
- To other companies and individuals who perform functions on our behalf Functions may include sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from client lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing client service
- To certain business transferees. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses, portions of businesses, or assets. In such transactions, Client Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that RealBiz Media Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired, Client Information will of course be one of the transferred assets
- To enforce or apply any of the terms and conditions of any agreements between you and RealBiz Media Group; or protect the rights, property, or safety of RealBiz Media Group, our clients, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- With your consent. Other than as set forth above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information Whenever we disclose any Client Information to other companies, we require that they honor and adhere to our commitment of client privacy. Nonetheless, in the event that you do not wish to have your Client Information revealed to such companies, you may “opt out” of these disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). For more information about opting out of such disclosures, please read our “Opt out Option” below.
“Opt Out” Option
As described above, you have an “opt out” option to allow you to choose whether or not you want your Client Information to be shared with third parties. If you wish to exercise your right to “opt out”, you may request this by emailing us at Support@Realbizmediagroup.com or writing to us at:
Realbiz Media Group
1119 S Mission Rd #340
Fallbrook CA 92028
RealBiz Media Group Employees
Keeping Your Information Secure
We safeguard information according to established security standards and procedures, and we continually assess new technology for protecting information. Our employees are trained to understand and comply with these information safeguard principles. Whenever we ask for personal information on our website, we use encryption technology to encrypt the data while it is transferred to our servers. This makes it virtually impossible for anyone other than RealBiz Media Group to read your transmitted data. You can also help maintain the security of your information by not sharing your I.D. or password with anyone, and by changing your password regularly.
Accuracy of Information
RealBiz Media Group.com gives you access to your account information at https://vu.realbiz360.com/login.php for updating your account information to ensure its accuracy. RealBiz Media Group also employs reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of our Client Information. If we become aware of inaccuracies in our records, we will take prompt steps to make appropriate corrections.
Privacy on the Internet
Linking From Our Site
On occasion RealBiz Media Group may provide links on its website to other websites operated by third parties. If you use these links, you will leave RealBiz Media Group’s website, and your browser will be re-directed to websites over which RealBiz Media Group has no control. You should acquaint yourself with these other websites, as they may have privacy policies that differ significantly from ours.
Protecting our Children
RealBiz Media Group does not sell products for purchase by children. We do not knowingly solicit data from children, and we do not knowingly market to children. We recognize that protecting children’s identities and privacy online is important and that the responsibility to do so rests with both the online industry and with parents. The only situation in which RealBiz Media Group might collect personal information from a child would be if a child includes the information in a question he or she submits to us-which we ask children not to do. If RealBiz Media Group receives such information, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose. We also do not disclose it to third parties.
RealBiz Media Group emails are sent in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act. We take this law seriously and make every effort to comply with all requests. We strive to only send e-mail to those who want to receive it. If you would not like to receive future e-mails from us, please use the ‘unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of our email communications. You will only be unsubscribed from the specific type of email you are unsubscribing from you will not be removed from other types of RealBiz Media Group emails. If you are a RealBiz Media Group client, please be aware that we may continue to contact you via email for administrative or informational purposes, including follow-up messages regarding business transactions between RealBiz Media Group and yourself. By law, such messages are not considered to be commercial e-mail.
Count on our Commitment to your Privacy